Posted on September 03 2022
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- 2 red chillies, broken in half
- 3-4 pods of garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 inch ginger, finally chopped
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- 1 spring of curry leaves
1 cup cooked beans
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp grated coconut
- handful of coriander leaves
- 1/4 piece of lemon to serve
Soak beans overnight and pressure cook them the next day.
- Pre-heat a pan and add in all tempering ingredients. Saute for a minute.
Add in cooked beans, red chilli powder and grated coconut. Stir well to combine all ingredients. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve them immediately with lemon and more coriander leaves.