Diet and Nutrition Plan.
Please Note: This is not just a 'diet plan' or 'meal plan'. It's much more than that. It's an educational plan which not only teaches you how to eat mindfully but also how to transform once and stay the same way forever.
More Than Just A Meal Plan
Think this is a standard diet plan or another get-slim-fast meal plan? No - it’s so much more. You have exclusive access to the nutrition blueprint that’ll rejuvenate your body and mind to look and feel healthy, inside and out.
Discover everything you need to know to transform your life once and for all:
- Learn the truth about calorie intake and the secret to consuming the desired amount your body needs without counting or restricting calories.
- Master the lost art of moderation when it comes to cheat meals.
- Dominate how to incorporate long-term changes in your life with a secret habit hack.
- Uncover the secret to enjoy your travel and vacation days without compromising your weight and diet.
- Find out the little-known home-cooked meals that will enable you to lose fat, put on muscle and take you one step closer to your lifestyle goal.
Personalize your meals based on your lifestyle and dietary restrictions while guaranteeing the perfect balance of micro and macro nutrition.
- Realize your body’s fullest potential and reverse the symptoms of lifestyle diseases like hypertension, diabetes, PCOS and thyroid.
- Suggestion of random fat- loss powders or supplements.
- Calorically restricted diet's, instead it teaches you to boost your metabolism and nourish your body so it only uses what is required.
- Temporary diet's which work for 1-2 months and as soon as you quit, you bounce back.
- No hack or fad diets which is impossible to follow a life long.
- Impossible to achieve short term goals like losing 20kgs in a month.
Almost 80% of your results depend on what you eat. Food is important when on a transformation, not only because you have to make healthier eating choices, but more importantly you need to genuinely like your meal plan else you will give up after week 1. There is literally no ‘good’ or ‘bad’ food, but more so about the quantity you eat, your physical activity, metabolism, and hormones.
My style of nutrition is eating local and ‘high- carb’. Yes, clients on my meal plan eat rice, veggies, fruits, beans, lentils, pulses and so much more! Note though, by ‘high- carb’ I do not mean high processed carbs like cakes, pastries, and aerated drinks! Under this program you will receive a generic plant- based meal plan and grocery list. This plan is well balanced in micros and essential nutrients.
You will also have access to my wellness app where you can upload your food pictures, see new recipes and track progress.
I am here to guide you every step of the way and I expect the same commitment from your end when signing up for this program.