Posted on August 23 2022
- 1 onion
- 1/4 inch ginger
- 1 red chilli
- Spice powders: 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp red chilli powder, 1 tsp coriander powder, 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- 1-2 tbsp vegan curd (peanut curd)
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup water
- Broccoli/ Cauliflower
Vegetables 1/4 cup each
50 grams tofu, chopped into cubes
- Chop tofu into small cubes. Bring 1 cup water to boil. Transfer the tofu cubes in the boiling water and boil for exactly 2 minutes. Drain off the excess water and set the tofu aside.
- Chop all vegetables into bite size pieces and set aside.
- Add all paste ingredients to a blender and blend to a smooth paste.
- To a pre-heated pan, transfer the above paste and saute for 5 minutes or till the paste thickens.
- Once the paste is thick, add water and cook for 1 more minute.
Add in all the vegetables and tofu cubes, add more water if required. Cook till the vegetables are soft.
Vegetable korma is ready! Serve the korma with phulka or rice