Posted on May 07 2022
Tahini Yogurt Buddha Bowl
- 1/2 cup plant based yogurt
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1/4 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- finely chopped dill leaves
- handful of broccoli microgreens
- handful of grated carrots
- handful of finely chopped purple cabbage
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- handful of baby rocket leaves (or use any other greens of your choice)
- 1/2 cup cooked chickpeas also spice it up by adding in salt, paprika and turmeric
- 1/2 an avocado
- 5-6 blueberries
To a blender add plant based yogurt, nutritional yeast, tahini, spices mentioned above, lemon juice and some finely chopped dill leaves. Blend these to a smooth paste.
Place the dressing at the centre of the bowl and top it with more dill leaves.
For the assembly add fresh broccoli microgreens, grated carrots, finely chopped purple cabbage, cooked quinoa, baby rocket leaves or greens of your choice, cooked and spiced chickpeas, half an avocado and blueberries.