Posted on July 19 2020
Soba Noodles Recipe
Vegan Soba Noodles
If you are looking for a quick, delicious and yet a very tasty snack recipe, soba noodles it is! A healthier alternative to pasta and maida noodles, this recipe is oil- free and loaded with veggies.
Soba noodles are made from buckwheat, thus known for its anti- inflammatory and anti- carcinogenic effect on the body. A much better alternative to greasy Chinese take outs, and still packed with flavour. You must give this one a try!
- 200 Grams Cooked Soba Noodles
- Julienne cut vegetables of choice
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Sriracha Sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- Pinch of Sugar/Salt and Pepper
- Except the vegetables and noodles, mix the remaining ingredients to make the sauce.
- Add the sauce on low heat before tossing the veggies in.
- Once the veggies are soft (3-5 mins), toss in the cooked noodles.
- Turn the Flame off and Give everything a stir.
Top it with spring onions and peanuts.