Diet and Nutrition Plan.
Please Note: This is not just a 'diet plan' or 'meal plan'. It's much more than that. It's an educational plan which not only teaches you how to eat mindfully but also how to transform once and stay the same way forever.
This plan will teach you about:
- How to eat mindfully (no calorie counting and caloric restriction) and healthy throughout your life. (Yes, even when you aren't continuing this plan).
- How to make permanent changes to your lifestyle and how to cheat your favorite meals.
- How to stay on a healthy weight even when you are travelling or are on vacation.
- Healthy alternatives to your favourite cheat meals or cheat snacks.
- How home-cooked recipes are all you need to lose fat, gain muscle or maintaining a healthy lifestyle
- Understand the basics of a diet that not only prevent's but reverses lifestyle diseases like thyroid, hypertension etc.
- Suggestion of random fat- loss powders or supplements.
- Calorically restricted diet's, instead it teaches you to boost your metabolism and nourish your body so it only uses what is required.
- Temporary diet's which work for 1-2 months and as soon as you quit, you bounce back.
- No hack or fad diets which is impossible to follow a life long.
- Impossible to achieve short term goals like losing 20kgs in a month.
Almost 80% of your results depend on what you eat. Food is important when on a transformation, not only because you have to make healthier eating choices, but more importantly you need to genuinely like your meal plan else you will give up after week 1. There is literally no ‘good’ or ‘bad’ food, but more so about the quantity you eat, your physical activity, metabolism, and hormones.
My style of nutrition is eating local and ‘high- carb’. Yes, clients on my meal plan eat rice, veggies, fruits, beans, lentils, pulses and so much more! Note though, by ‘high- carb’ I do not mean high processed carbs like cakes, pastries, and aerated drinks! Under this program you will receive a generic plant- based meal plan and grocery list. This plan is well balanced in micros and essential nutrients.
You will also have access to my wellness app where you can upload your food pictures, see new recipes and track progress.
What to expect from this package?
This plan is not for everyone. You need to put in work to see results. Only sign up if you are ready to challenge yourself and walk the path of transformation.
- Bi weekly check- in's to track progress.
- Weekly diary checkins to uphold accountability.
- Customised nutrition plan.
- Detailed grocery list and alternative food option.
- Lifetime access to my Facebook group for constant support and motivation.
- Free download of my e- books ‘Raw till 4’.
- Downloadable PDF’s to understanding macros/ micros.
- Lifetime Forum Access to Get your queries related to fitness and nutrition answered by experts.
I am here to guide you every step of the way and I expect the same commitment from your end when signing up for this program.